Rent £65 to £70 PP/PW
(plus £17.00 pp/pw to cover water, TV licence, phone line in, broadband and a generous gas and electric allowance.)
Deposit £270 pp (Deposit Protected by a Tenancy Deposit Scheme)
This fully furnished four bed terrace has masses of living space, is within five minutes walk of the Fusehill St campus of The University of Cumbria and comes with combi. boiler gas central heating and double glazing.
The large kitchen/diner features a fitted kitchen, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and a large dining table with seating for four.
The large living room has laminate flooring, a fitted widescreen TV, sofas and a comfy chair.
The shower room (vinyl flooring) has a large shower, hand wash basin and WC.
All the bedrooms are off the ground floor, furnished with double beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, notice board, shelf, TV point, desk and chair.
The large self-contained backyard comes with a picnic table.
- House – fully furnished
- 4 double bedrooms
- Large living room with sofas, comfy chair and widescreen TV
- Large Kitchen/diner with dining table and seating for 4
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Shower room with large shower and WC
- Double glazing throughout
- Combi. boiler gas central heating
- Laminate flooring to the living room, kitchen and hall
- TV point to every bedroom
- Fire alarm system
- Self-contained backyard with picnic bench
- On street parking with Council issued Residents Parking Permit (currently free).
The property has wired in and linked smoke and heat detectors, along with a wired in CO detector wherever there is a gas appliance. The front and back doors are fitted with “Thumb Turn Euro Cylinder Mortice locks” so you won’t need a key to get out should there be a fire at 3am. The kitchen comes with a 2kg dry powder fire extinguisher and fire blanket. The fire extinguisher and gas (Landlords Gas Safety Certificate) are checked annually and the wiring is checked every 3 to 5yrs (Electrical Installation Condition).