Rent £60 to £75 PP/PW
(plus £18.00 pp/pw to cover water, TV licence, phone line in, broadband and a generous gas and electric allowance.)
Deposit £270 pp (Deposit Protected by a Tenancy Deposit Scheme)
This former 4 bed property is being transformed into a lovely 3 Bed all with En-Suite facilities this summer. It is within five minutes walk of the Fusehill St campus of The University of Cumbria and comes with combi. boiler gas central heating. The kitchen/diner features a fitted kitchen, electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and kitchen table with seating for four. The large living room has laminate flooring, a fitted widescreen TV, sofa and a comfy chair. There is a separate WC and hand wash basin. All the bedrooms are off the ground floor, furnished with double pine beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, notice board, shelf, TV point, desk and chair. The attic bedroom benefits from sole use of a study room.
The large self-contained backyard comes with a picnic table.
- House – fully furnished
- 4 double bedrooms (The attic room is en-suite and has sole use of a study room)
- Large living room with sofa, comfy chair and widescreen TV
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Dish washer
- First floor bathroom with “SPA BATH” electric shower and WC
- Combi. boiler gas central heating
- Laminate flooring to the living room
- TV point to every bedroom
- Self-contained backyard with picnic bench
- On street parking with Council issued Residents Parking Permit (currently free).
The property has wired in and linked smoke and heat detectors, along with a wired in CO detector wherever there is a gas appliance. The front and back doors are fitted with “Thumb Turn Euro Cylinder Mortice locks” so you won’t need a key to get out should there be a fire at 3am. The kitchen comes with a 2kg dry powder fire extinguisher and fire blanket. The fire extinguisher and gas (Landlords Gas Safety Certificate) are checked annually and the wiring is checked every 3 to 5yrs (Electrical Installation Condition).